Services & accessibility
Bookshop-boutique of the Balzac museum.
The Balzac-Château Museum in Saché carries the brand Qualité Tourisme™, brand awarded by the State to tourism professionals for the quality of their welcome and their services.
He is also a signatory of the charter Môm'Art and is committed to an active quality approach towards young visitors and their families.
Languages spoken at réception : french & english
- Free bicycle and car parking
- Bookshop-boutique area: sale of drinks (Balzac tea and coffee, fruit juice and mineral water on sale).
- Picnic area
- In the village, catering (gourmet restaurant L’Auberge du XIIe siècle, brewery Le Balzac), accommodation (guest rooms, stopover gîte) and shops (bakery, grocery store).
- In fine weather, deckchairs are available to visitors in the museum park.
Pets are not allowed inside the site.
Accueil Vélo is the guarantee for the cyclist of an establishment:
- Located within 5 km of a cycling route
- With equipment suitable for cyclists: secure bike shelter, repair kit
Accessibility, a monument for all
For people with reduced mobility
- Drop-off in front of the park entrance.
- Toilets and barn accessible.
- Virtual tour available online or on site (on tablet)
For blind or visually impaired people
- Visits adapted to the visually impaired by reservation.
For people who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Magnetic loop "position T" at the reception-ticket office and for guided tours by reservation (max. 5 people).
Château de Saché dining room, © Stevens Frémont.