Opened every day except on 01/01 & 25/12.
Last ticket sold 30 min. before closing.
- April 1st to June 30th : 10:00 am to 12:30 pm / 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm – Everyday (park open from 10 am to 6 pm)
- July 1st to August 31th : 10:00 am to 7:00 pm – Everyday
- September 1st to October 31th : 10:00 am to 12:30 pm / 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm – Everyday (park open from 10 am to 6 pm)
- November 1st to March 31th : 10:00 am to 12:30 pm / 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Everyday except on tueday's
Languages spoken at reception : French and English.
Standard : 6.00 €
Concessions : 5.00 €
- 7-18 years old*
- Person with a disability*
- Person accompanying a person with a disability*
- Holder of the large family card*
- Pass Education card*
- Pass Ouest touraine* (according to conditions)
- Privilege Pass holder of another monument of Indre-et-Loire Departmental Council*
- Accompanying a Privilege Pass holder from the site visited*
- Groups of 15 or more people
- Full rate ticket holders (max. 1 year) from Ronsard House, Candé Château, Islette Château
- Under 7s
- Benefit claimants and jobseekers*
- Press, ICOM, OTSI*
- Teachers of the Indre-et-Loire département, upon presentation of an educational project linked to the site,
- officials of the Indre-et-Loire département, their partners and children*,
- kinship carers.
- Professionnal and Student's Passport : 4.00 €
- Privilege pass : 16 € / 13 € (from 7s to 17s)
- Children's workshop: 9 € (over 7s) or 7 € (under 7s or 2nd child or 2nd workshop with the Junior card)
- School pass: 1.50 €/student
- School workshops: 4.00 €/student
- Additional charge (exhibits, events, special tours) : +2,50€
Free admissions to ground
We accept cash, cheque, voucher, holiday cheque, YEP'S and card payment (minimum 1 €).
*Upon presentation of a valid proof of identity
Château de Saché
Rue du château, 37190 Saché
Tél. : +33 (0)2 47 26 86 50
- 10 minutes from Azay-le-Rideau (7km)
- 25 minutes from South West Tours (27km)
Take the A85 from Tours, exit junction 9 Chinon onto the D751 then either:
- via Azay-Le-Rideau: follow signs to Azay-Le-Rideau then to Saché on the D17
- via Pont-de-Ruan: follow signs to Saché on the D121, then the D8 and D17
- follow signs to Azay-Le-Rideau, then to Saché on the (not recommended for coaches as the road over the Indre is too narrow).
Free coach and car park
GPS coordinates : lat. 47.24597450390105 / long. 0.544477164673185