Opened every day except on 01/01 & 25/12.
Last ticket sold 30 min. before closing.
- April 1st to June 30th : 10:00 am to 12:30 pm / 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm – Everyday (park open from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm)
- July 1st to August 31th : 10:00 am to 7:00 pm – Everyday
- September 1st to October 31th : 10:00 am to 12:30 pm / 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm – Everyday (park open from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm)
- November 1st to March 31th : 10:00 am to 12:30 pm / 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Everyday except on tueday's
Languages spoken at reception : French and English.
Standard : 6.00 €
Concessions : 5.00 €
- 7-18 year olds, students, teachers,
- Disabled visitors and one companion,
- Large family card holders,
- Privilege Pass holders for another Indre-et-Loire monument,
- Full rate ticket holders (max. 1 year) from Ronsard House, Rabelais Museum, Candé Château, Islette Château or a PASS OUEST TOURAINE partner (Château d'Azay-Le-Rideau, Forteresse royale de Chinon, Château de Villandry, Château de Langeais, Abbaye Royale de Fontevraud, Château du Rivau, and wine estates Château de l’Aulée in Azay-le-Rideau and Chai Pierre et Bertrand Couly in Chinon)
- Tourist passports,
- Groups of at least 15 people,
- Those accompanying Privilege pass holders
- Under 7s
- Benefit claimants and jobseekers
- Press, ICOM, OTSI
- Teachers of the Indre-et-Loire département, upon presentation of an educational project linked to the site,
- officials of the Indre-et-Loire département, their partners and children (upon presentation of the COS card),
- kinship carers.
- Professionnal : 4.00 €
- Privilege pass : 16 € / 13 € (from 7s to 17s)
- Children's workshop: 9 € (over 7s) or 7 € (under 7s or 2nd child or 2nd workshop with the Junior card)
- School pass: 1.50 €/student
- School workshops: 4.00 €/student
- Additional charge (exhibits, events, special tours) : +2,50€
Free admissions to ground
We accept cash, cheque, voucher, holiday cheque, YEP'S and card payment (minimum 1 €).
How to get there
Château de Saché
Rue du château, 37190 Saché
Tél. : +33 (0)2 47 26 86 50
- 10 minutes from Azay-le-Rideau (7km)
- 25 minutes from South West Tours (27km)
Take the A85 from Tours, exit junction 9 Chinon onto the D751 then either:
- via Azay-Le-Rideau: follow signs to Azay-Le-Rideau then to Saché on the D17
- via Pont-de-Ruan: follow signs to Saché on the D121, then the D8 and D17
- follow signs to Azay-Le-Rideau, then to Saché on the (not recommended for coaches as the road over the Indre is too narrow).
Free coach and car park
GPS coordinates: lat. 47.133798/long. 0.5433384